Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Cake Wrecks Post

Ok, yeah, I get it, I think I mention or blog about Cake Wrecks than anything else in here. But well, truth is, kids, I've been in a tough spot lately and believe you me, I just don't think you want to hear about my woes. And honestly, I'm not so sure how keen I am on writing about them at the moment. So instead I get my daily does of hilarity from Cake Wrecks and I realize that perhaps my life isn't so bad... or at least I get to forget about the stuff going on for a few minutes. That said, I just HAD to share with you a little of the Mother's Day homage going on down in cakeland. Enjoy.

Now, just to highlight my 2 favorite cakes on here today...


Just when you thought CCCs couldn't get any worse, they go and turn them into three piece monstrocities! What is this thing?! I think my favorite theory is "bear arms." I mean, wouldn't you totally be in the market for albino bear arms attacking a rose bush to honor your mother on this one day of the year that she gets a little credit for all her hard work and lack of sleep? Oh yes, this does it for sure.

And my favorite for the day....


Ohhhhhhh! I get it! So THIS is what Kermit and Miss Piggy's love child looks like. I always wondered. Dear God, help us all... but really, I just can't help but burst into song when I see this one. Heh!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! And here's hoping those woes have a really short shelf-life. ;)

Visione Bella said...

Anytime, my dear. Things seem to be looking up, but I'm glad to always know I have my daily Wrecks to look forward to. Thanks for all the laughs!!

Post a Comment