Monday, February 23, 2009

Fab lia sophia Jewelry Deal!!!

Hello Ladies,

I hope this post finds you well. I probably won't do this very often (unless I get feedback that you want me to!!), but I want to give you all one last chance to take advantage of my fantastic February special before time runs out at the end of the week!

Our special this month is for every item you get at regular price (2, 3, or more) you can get an equal number of items at half price!!! Don't forget to make your MOST expensive items your half price ones!

Plus, as an added bonus, when you call or email me your order this week, buy 4 items and get $5 off. Order 6 items and get $10 off. Order 8 or more and I will give you $15 off your whole order!!!

The new catalog is absolutely stunning and I don't want you to miss out on the opportunity to SPRING into this season's fabulous new trends. You'll be the hottest mom at the bus stop (or chick on the metro)!!!

I can't wait to hear from you and put you in something beautiful today. I've placed my contact info below for your convenience. *kisses*


Sparkle and shine bright,

Irene Melice
Your lia sophia Advisor
irenesparkles@gmail.com
703-887-2000
http://www.liasophia.com/irene

No comments:

Post a Comment