Monday, February 9, 2009

Internal Disaster, Part One

Well, hmm... it's actually been a while since I've even attempted a blog, but I've been feeling the urge lately, so maybe I'll give it another go and see what happens. Thing is, I'm not TOTALLY sure what I want to blog about! Hence my unusual blog title... for the moment.

I could just ramble senselessly about my day to day routine (which, trust me, isn't nearly as quirky and exciting as some blogs I read... at least not very consistantly). Or I could use this as a platform for my rantings on herbal living and my war on High Fructose Corn Syrup and artificial sweeteners. But that could get old pretty quickly too. There's always my love of fashion, purely limited to my gawking at couture designs and Christian Louboutin shoes *sigh.* BUT, I don't want to be too much of a copy cat of my lovely friend Julie at Wearing Mascara. She's got that side of the market cornered BEAUTIFULLY!

No doubt, I'm sure I would throw some fun posts in here somewhere about my first pregnancy (I'm currently 14 weeks along - wahoo!!), or my super cool jewelry business (shameless plug for lia sophia). And I'll even throw in a bone or two about some of my quirks, like my constant tendancy to badly abuse the poor little exclamation point. Just keep an eye out, you'll notice, I promise. *wink*

So, there's that (to quote Stacy London). What are your thoughts, unsuspecting readers? Any opinions on what I should blog about?

2 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Blog about whatever comes to your mind :-) That's exactly what I do lol. Whatever strikes your fancy! :-) I'll be reading!

Jo said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend! HA! It's a great place to be. At last count, I'd topped a million words blogged. But then again, I'm nuts. :)

Post a Comment