Monday, March 9, 2009

It's a...........

Everyone, I just wanted to take this moment, with a brief post, to let you all know that the sonogram went well today. The tech saw nothing to lead her to believe that anything abnormal is causing my cramping. I could just be extra sensitive to the uterus stretching, or I'm just one of those lucky ones who gets to have cramps while pregnant! It could be WAY worse.

Baby is developing well and looks to be right in line for an August 14 due date. Hurray!!!

AND, we found out the really exciting news at the end... we're having a baby GIRL!!!!!

We haven't decided when we're going to make the name public knowledge yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when we do.

Love and kisses!

Irene

2 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

OMG! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!! AHHHH! It's so funny because I saw your post title and the stupid page wouldn't load quickly. The anticipation!!!!

Oh and my birthday is August 7th :-)

Which means that the little one will be a LEO like me. Uh oh you got yourself in for a treat haha! Leo's are tough but awesome at the same time :-)

Courtney said...

Mascara's right - Leo's are tough but awesome chicks. Congratulations on becoming one of the lucky mommies to one such chick! :) :) :)

Post a Comment