Friday, March 6, 2009

Yesterday revisited

Ok, I'll keep this one short because I haven't been feeling too stellar today. Went to the doctor yesterday. Baby's heartbeat is still strong (although he/she was being a little shy and swimming away from the heart monitor!) and I've gained 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks. All good signs. She thinks everything looks fine, but wants to be safe rather than assume anything, so she is sending me to get an ultrasound. Called this morning to schedule and after a little guilting got them to get me in Monday morning at 10:30. Praise God!!!

I'll keep everyone updated on things then. And if we end up finding out the sex then I promise I will tell you, but I have to make sure everyone who NEEDS to know gets the info first. ;-)

In the meantime, check out this great new site I discovered today. Well, I don't know exactly HOW new, but new to me. It will soon be taking a place of honor on my sidebar, but this guy is downright hilarious!!!!! You might start seeing one of his vids flying around facebook soon. I know it's on mine!!

1 comment:

Wearing Mascara said...

I left you somethin' on my blog :-)

Post a Comment