Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kelly's BABY BUMP?!

So apparently today, Kelly Clarkson's performance on American Idol last night is the MOST Googled thing on the internet today! There are rumors flying around that the first Idol is PREGNANT, despite consistent claims from her for a long time that she's not in a relationship. Check out the article here for more info.

Seriously, folks?! From one pregnant woman to the general public, that is NOT what a baby bump looks like. I mean... did no one else notice the weight she put on while she was on AI? Granted, it's not the same, but seriously! Good grief, Charlie Brown. And for you doubters, here's a picture to compare.
The weight she has put on is evenly distributed and perfectly flattering. That outfit, however, is not doing its job to make her look amazing. If she was a skinny-minnie with no curves, maybe. I'm hardly someone who is Kelly-Obsessed, but I believe in shooting stupid rumors in the foot when I see them. Good luck, Kelly! You did a fabulous job as ususal!

2 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Interesting... what is up with people always speculating? Hmmm and now I am. LOL

becomingkate said...

I don't watch a lot of TV, but I have always liked her. Maybe because she is so average in size, and not a zero like so may others.
Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Post a Comment